Police surgeries to be held at The Mall

Grays begins 'pop-in policing'

Grays begins 'pop-in policing'

First published in News

POLICE surgeries are being started in Grays.

Neighbourhood officers will be at the Break Bar café in The Mall every Wednesday between 11am and noon from this week.

Residents and traders are invited raise or discuss ongoing issues or concerns affecting their lives or livelihood.

Comments (4)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:58am Tue 6 May 14

Justmyview1 says...

So if you work full time during the working week then you are unable to raise any issues
So if you work full time during the working week then you are unable to raise any issues Justmyview1
  • Score: 8

1:34pm Wed 7 May 14

Thurrockbob says...

Justmyview1 wrote:
So if you work full time during the working week then you are unable to raise any issues
Can't please some people!
[quote][p][bold]Justmyview1[/bold] wrote: So if you work full time during the working week then you are unable to raise any issues[/p][/quote]Can't please some people! Thurrockbob
  • Score: 0

2:09pm Wed 7 May 14

Justmyview1 says...

Thurrockbob wrote:
Justmyview1 wrote:
So if you work full time during the working week then you are unable to raise any issues
Can't please some people!
Missing my views here Bob. Having the option to attend would be nice, not the fact that I can't be pleased.
[quote][p][bold]Thurrockbob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Justmyview1[/bold] wrote: So if you work full time during the working week then you are unable to raise any issues[/p][/quote]Can't please some people![/p][/quote]Missing my views here Bob. Having the option to attend would be nice, not the fact that I can't be pleased. Justmyview1
  • Score: 2

4:01pm Thu 8 May 14

Thurrockbob says...

Justmyview1 wrote:
Thurrockbob wrote:
Justmyview1 wrote:
So if you work full time during the working week then you are unable to raise any issues
Can't please some people!
Missing my views here Bob. Having the option to attend would be nice, not the fact that I can't be pleased.
True but let's face it, they can't be there 24 hours. There is still 101 and 999!
[quote][p][bold]Justmyview1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Thurrockbob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Justmyview1[/bold] wrote: So if you work full time during the working week then you are unable to raise any issues[/p][/quote]Can't please some people![/p][/quote]Missing my views here Bob. Having the option to attend would be nice, not the fact that I can't be pleased.[/p][/quote]True but let's face it, they can't be there 24 hours. There is still 101 and 999! Thurrockbob
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree