GRAYS Athletic and Aveley were not able to hold onto leads as they were made to settle for a point, while Tilbury returned to winning ways and Thurrock were defeated.

Mark Stimson's Fleet lost 3-1 at Enfield Town in their latest Isthmian Premier League clash.

Simon Thomas gave the hosts a sixth minute lead, but Thurrock hit back through Dennis Oli with 15 minutes on the clock.

However, Thomas was to restore Enfield's advantage five minutes after the break and Ryan Blake completed the scoring in the dying moments.

Meanwhile, Tilbury scored two goals in the final 20 minutes to claim a 2-0 win at Ware.

The Dockers took the lead on 72 minutes when Harry Honesty was played in down the left and crossed for Tilbury captain Adam Vyse, who drove his effort low and wide of the diving Marco Tuzzeo and into the net.

With a minute left of normal time, good work on the Tilbury left saw Lewis Jaggs pull the ball back to Charlie Little, who scored with ease from close range.

And Dockers boss Joe Keith was pleased to secure all three points.

Keith said: "We defended well as a unit and played well as a team. 

"I am pleased with a deserved clean sheet."

The result saw Tilbury move up to 18th in the Isthmian North standings.

Elsewhere, a Kieran Bishop double was not enough for Grays to secure a win over Mildenhall Town, as the two sides played out an entertaining 2-2 draw.

Bishop gave Jamie Stuart's side a 13th minute lead, but Marcio Pereira equalised on the half hour mark.

Bishop was to complete his brace five minutes later from the penalty spot, but Mildenhall were to claim a share of the spoils as Daniel Brown levelled three minutes before half-time.

Aveley were unable to see off Isthmian North strugglers Romford, as the hosts levelled three minutes from time to deny James Webster's side a valuable win.

Alex Teniola's 61st minute effort broke the deadlock and it looked as though the solitary strike would be enough for the Millers to leave Ship Lane with all three points.

But Ayodeji Olukoga found the back of the net on 87 minutes to allow Romford, who sit bottom of the Isthmian North standings, to notch a point.