THURROCK and Grays Athletic were made to settle for FA Trophy first qualifying round draws, while Aveley were knocked out of the competition following a defeat to Burgess Hill Town.

Fleet and Grays will meet Kingstonian and Cray Wanderers respectively in replays to determine whether they will progress to the second qualifying round.

Mark Stimson's side came from behind three times to draw 3-3 at Kingstonian on Friday night.

Kingstonian took the lead for the first time as Lewis Down got caught in possession and Noel Mbo walked the ball into the net after 25 minutes. 

But the lead lasted barely two minutes as Joe Christou unleashed a 30 yard thunderbolt which found the target. 

Mbo restored the lead five minutes later, as the hosts went in at the break with a one-goal advantage.

After the interval, Lewwis Spence curled a free kick around the wall and saw his goalbound effort tipped away by Kingstonian goalkeeper Rob Tolfrey. 

But Spence was influential as Fleet equalised for a second time. His blistering shot could only be parried by Tolfrey, and Jordan Clark was the first to the rebound to fire home.

A poor punch from a Kingstonian corner allowed Paul Rodgers to blast home from six yards to give Kingstonian the lead for the third time, but again their spell in front was shortlived. 

Remi Sutton's floated free kick was headed across goal by Leon Antoine and Clark was on hand to complete his brace.

Neither side could notch a winner in the final nine minutes, and so they will meet again to decide who will advance.

Elsewhere, Grays conceded a 90th minute leveller for the second match in succession as they drew 2-2 at Cray Wanderers.

Jamie Stuart's side dropped two points on Wednesday after Haringey Borough got back on level terms in the dying moments, which saw Grays miss out on the chance to break into the Isthmian North's top 10.

And they were made to rue another late goal as they will have to go head-to-head with Cray Wanderers again in order to have the chance to book their spot in the second qualifying round of the FA Trophy.

Kieran Bishop gave Grays a 17th minute lead, while the visitors doubled their lead shortly after the break through Jamie Slabber.

Michael Power netted from the penalty spot on 66 minutes to give the hosts hope.

And they levelled as the clock ticked into the 90th minute, through Ralique Lawrence.

Meanwhile, Aveley were eliminated from the competition after falling to a 2-0 defeat at Burgess Hill Town.

James Webster's side travelled to the Green Elephant Stadium looking for their first win under the new boss.

But the Millers were unable to recover after conceding two first half goals.

Lee Harding broke the deadlock on 33 minutes, before Pat Harding converted a 41st minute spot kick to put the game beyond Aveley.

Tilbury were not in action following their Essex Senior Cup exit in midweek.

The Dockers drew 0-0 in the third round of the competition against Harlow Town, but a 5-4 loss on penalties halted Tilbury's hopes of advancing in the Essex Senior Cup.