Barnards Field, Thaxted, Dunmow, Essex
£292,500

Guide price

Bedrooms: 4
***Shared Ownership*** Daniel Brewer are pleased to market this four bedroom semi-detached family home located on a quiet residential road within walking distance to all local amenities. In brief the accommodation on the ground floor comprises:- entrance hall, kitchen/dining/family room, second reception room and a shower room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a secluded rear garden and driveway parking for numerous vehicles.

The market price is representing 65% of the open market value with the remaining 35% on a rental agreement of £213.46, with ownership limited to 80%.

The Medieval market town of Thaxted is steeped in history and retains an abundance of character to this day. The town boasts three public houses, various restaurants, a bakery, petrol station and various independent shops. Some of the beautiful landmarks Thaxted has to offer include the stunning Guild Hall, Thaxted Parish Church, and John Webbs Windmill. Thaxted is approximately seven miles from the popular town of Saffron Walden and approximately six miles from the bustling market town of Great Dunmow.

Entrance Hall

Entered via partly glazed front door, window to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor landing, radiator, ceiling mounted light fitting, doors leading to:-

Kitchen/Dining/Family Room

7.194 x 4.818 (23'7 x 15'9 )

French Doors to rear aspect leading to rear garden, window to rear aspect, window to front aspect, fitted with range of eye level units, freestanding unit with double sink and mixer tap, space for freestanding unit with oven and four ring hob, space for fridge/freezer, three ceiling mounted light fittings, various power points, radiator.

Second Reception/Dining Room

2.912 x 3.520 (9'6 x 11'6 )

French Doors to rear aspect leading to rear garden, various inset spotlights, various power points, radiator.

Shower Room

2.588 x 1.609 (8'5 x 5'3 )

Opaque window to front aspect, fitted with a three piece suite comprising a glass enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit and mixer tap over, low level W.C, wall mounted heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling mounted light fitting, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.

First Floor Landing

Window to front aspect, ceiling mounted light fitting, access to loft, door to storage cupboard, doors leading to:-

Bedroom One

3.505 x 4.624 (11'5 x 15'2 )

Windows to front & rear aspect, range of fitted wardrobes, various power points, radiator, ceiling mounted light fitting.

Bedroom Two

2.766 x 3.043 (9'0 x 9'11 )

Window to rear aspect, various power points, radiator, ceiling mounted light fitting.

Bedroom Three

3.623 x 1.814 (11'10 x 5'11 )

Window to rear aspect, various power points, range of wardrobes, radiator, ceiling mounted light fitting.

Bedroom Four

2.644 x 1.966 (8'8 x 6'5 )

Window to front aspect, various power points, radiator, ceiling mounted light fitting.

Family Bathroom

1.654 x 1.947 (5'5 x 6'4 )

Opaque window to front aspect, fitted with a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower attachment and glass enclosure, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit and mixer tap over, radiator, extractor fan.

Rear Garden

The rear garden is of a great size and and offers a variety of mature trees, shrubs and flower beds. There is a generous decked area with pergola perfect for entertaining with the remainder made up of lawn. Further benefits include a timber built shed, summer house and vegetable patch.

Driveway Parking

To the side of the property there is parking for numerous vehicles.

01371 856585

Daniel Brewer

49-51 High Street , Dunmow , CM6 1AE

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address