RIPON ROAD N9 - PLAY STREET ROAD CLOSURESNotice ID: WAT0672834
RIPON ROAD N9 - PLAY STREET ROAD CLOSURES
Further information may be obtained by contacting Highway Services, telephone number 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Play Street Restrictions) (No.*) Order 2018 under section 29 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Play Street Restrictions) (No.*) Order 2018 under section 29 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on the sections of Ripon Road as specified in Schedule 1 to this notice on the dates detailed in Schedule 2 to this notice.
3. The Order provides that the prohibition would not apply to -(a) any vehicle requiring access to a property in Ripon
(b)any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or
ambulance purposes, or for the purposes of a statutory
undertaker in an emergency; or (c) anything done with the permission or at the direction of
a police constable in uniform, a traffic warden or a civil
4. Copies of the proposed Order and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected at the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time).
5. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1385 by 11 July 2018, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 20 June 2018
David B Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Ripon Road N9
I From outside No. 22 to No. 48
From outside No. 22 to No. 48
I Time and duration of Closure I
Time and duration of Closure I
Date of Closure
Ripon Road N9
20 July 2018
14 September 2018
09 November 2018 14 December 2018
3:15 pm 3:15 pm 3:15 pm 3:15 pm 3:15 pm
5:15 pm 5:15 pm 5:15 pm 5:15 pm 5:15 pm