LICENSING ACT 2003 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE UNDER SECTION 17Notice ID: MFN0618378
LICENSING ACT 2003 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE UNDER SECTION 17
Notice is hereby given that on the 14th Jury 2021 EJ Group Ltd applied to Brighton & Hove Cry Council in the county of East Sussex for a Premises Licence in respect of premises Bar Broadway, 10 Steine Street, Brighton BN2 1TE.
The proposed licensable activities are:-
1. Live music from 1000 to 0000 Sundays to Thursdays and 1000 to 0100 Fridays and Saturdays.
2. Sale of alcohol from 1000 to 0100 Sundays to Thursdays and 1000 to 0300 Fridays and Saturdays.
3. Recorded music from 1000 to 0100 Sundays to Thursdays and 1000 to 0200 Fridays and Saturdays.
4. Performance of dance from 1000 to 0000 Sundays to Thursdays and 1000 to 0200 Fridays and Saturdays.
5. Anything of a similar description from 1000 to 0000 Sundays to Thursdays and 1000 to 0300 Fridays and Saturdays.
6. Provision of late night refreshment from 2300 hours to 0200 Sundays to Thursday and 2300 to 0400 Fridays and Saturdays.
Please note - this application is in identical terms to the existing trading licence.
Any representations by a responsible authority or any other person regarding the above-mentioned application must be received in writing by:- Head of Planning and Public Protection, Health & Safety and Licensing, Bartholomew House, Bartholomew Square, Brighton BN1 1|P (
) no later than 11th August 2021 stating the grounds for representations. The register of Brighton & Hove City Council and the record of the application may be inspected at the Council offices above during normal office hours; summaries are available viawww.brighton-hove.gov.uk/licensing
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application. The fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is unlimited.