TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORDER 2021 (ALMA ROAD, SIDCUP)Notice ID: WAT2148183
Legal & Public Notices
TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORDER 2021 (ALMA ROAD, SIDCUP)
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The London Borough of Bexley, being the Traffic Authority for the above mentioned road, in exercise of powers conferred by section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that an order has been made, to enable carriageway resurfacing on Alma Road, from the junction with Lansdown Road to the junction with Hatherley Road, Sidcup, byJB Riney on behalf of The London Borough of Bexley, they intend to make an Order the effects of which will be the introduction of:
a) Prohibition to traffic on Alma Road from the junction with Lansdown Road to the junction with Hatherley Road, Sidcup
b) Waiting restrictions and Loading prohibition on the yellow line anytime on Alma Road from the junction with Lansdown Road to the junction with Hatherley Road, Sidcup
2. The Order will come into effect on 28th July 2021 and is valid for a period of 18 months. However, the works are expected to be completed within 3 days.
3. Whilst the works are in progress, an alternative route will be provided via:
Eastbound Diversion: Rectory Lane, Bexley Lane, Faraday Avenue, Hatherley Crescent and reverse Westbound Diversion: Rectory Lane, High Street, Hatherley Road
Southbound Diversion: Hatherley Road, Granville Road, Hadlow Road, High Street, Rectory Lane
4. Nothing in this Notice will apply to anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or traffic warden, to emergency service vehicles, or to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
5. The restrictions described above will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs as prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016,
Qasim (Kim) Durrani
Deputy Director, Neighbourhoods Dated 21st July 2021
Further enquiries in respect of this notice should be addressed to John Stevens, Highways and Amenity Services, Foots Cray Offices, Maidstone Road, Foots Cray, Kent DA 14 5HS (Tel. No. 020 3045 4545)
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS AND BUILDINGS IN CONSERVATION AREAS) REGULATIONS 1990
Notification Of An Application For Planning Permission Within The Old Bexley (1971) Conservation Area
Proposed development at 34B North Cray Road Bexley Kent
I give notice that application is being made by Mr Cole to the London Borough of Bexley Council for planning permission for:
Two storey extensions and conversion of existing building to provide 4x1 bed flats and I studio flat Members of the public can view the application, and submit any observations on the proposal, using the Planning Application Information Online system on the Council's website using the following link:- https://
. Alternatively, the application can be viewed electronically from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday at the Contact Centre, Civic Offices, 2 Watiing Street, Bexleyheath.
Anyone who wishes to make representations about this application should do so by I Ith August 2021, quoting reference 21 /00245/FUL Written responses should be addressed to the Head of Development Management, Civic Offices, 2 Watiing Street, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 7AT.
Due to the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1995, the Council will be legally obliged to make any response to this notice available for public inspection.
Head of Development Management Date 21st July 2021