ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: MFN0575092
BRIGHTON & HOVE CITY COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
BRIGHTON & HOVE VARIOUS CONTROLLED PARKING ZONES CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2018 AMENDMENT ORDER NO.* 201* (REF: TRO-29A-2020)
BRIGHTON & HOVE (FRANCIS STREET) TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT ORDER 202* (TRO-29B-2020)
NOTICE is hereby given that Brighton & Hove City Council ('the Council') proposes to make the Orders named above under the relevant sections of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended which if they come into force will introduce the following:
- No loading at any time will be introduced on both sides of Francis Street.
- The restricted zone will be revoked and both double yellow lines and the loading ban will be lined and signed on street.
- Introduction of prohibition of motor vehicles except for access into Francis Street from Ditchling Road junction.
- One-Way in Francis Street (Westwards from Ditchling Road) will be amended to allow cyclists to travel contraflow.
- Prohibition of Right Turn into Francis Street from London Road
- Prohibition of Left Turn into Francis Street from London Road.
A copy of this Notice, the proposed Orders, plans showing the lengths of road affected and a statement of the Council's reasons for proposing to make the Order may be seen online at www.
All objections and other representations relating to the proposed Orders must be made in writing and all objections must specify the grounds on which they are made and should be sent to the Executive Director Economy, Environment & Culture, Brighton & Hove City Council, Parking Infrastructure, G40 Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ quoting the TRO reference number shown above or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or online (see details above) no later than 6th November 2020. Please ensure you include your full name and address.
Dated: 16 October 2020. Executive Director Economy, Environment & Culture, Brighton & Hove City Council, Parking Infrastructure, G40, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove BN3 3BQ.