LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC CRAY VALLEY ROAD ST MARY CRAYNotice ID: BRI1714757
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC CRAY VALLEY ROAD ST MARY CRAY
NOTICE OF INTENTION
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order for Openreach to replace an existing telegraph pole THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Cray Valley Road St Mary Cray will be closed to through traffic for up to two consecutive days from Wednesday 3rd June 2020 between the hours of 09.30 and 16.00 each day. The point of the closure will be in between the junctions of Poverest Road and Marion Crescent.
Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-Poverest Road Cray Avenue A224
2. THE Order will come into effect on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 with no specified finish date.
3. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or a Traffic Warden.
4. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
6. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the actual works will take up to two consecutive days between the hours of 09.30 and 16.00 to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
7. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department
(Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection Civic Centre, Stockwell Close,