PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: SUT1391416
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED - Section 14 TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC MILL BROOK ROAD ST MARY CRAY NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. The Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order for Network Rail to complete a detailed bridge examination survey THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic:-
Mill Brook Road St Mary Cray will be closed to through traffic for up to one night on Tuesday 15th October 2019 between the hours of 22.00 on Tuesday 15th October 2019 and 06.00 on Wednesday 16th October 2019. The point of the closure will be at the railway bridge in between the junctions of Station Road and Sandway Road.
Displaced traffic will be diverted via:-Station Road B258 Sevenoaks Way A224 Cray Avenue A224 Kent Road
High Street St Mary Cray
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Tuesday 15th October 2019 with no specified finish date.
4. ALTHOUGH the Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months, it is expected that the works will take up to one night on Tuesday 15th October 2019 between the hours of 22.00 on Tuesday 15th October 2019 until 06.00 on Wednesday 16th October 2019 to complete and will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in this Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.
6. THE restriction referred to in this Order shall not apply to vehicles being used in connection with the work.
7. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Emergency access and egress routes will be maintained at all times.
8. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection
Civic Centre Stockwell Close Bromley BR1 3UH