Footballer Loic Remy will face no further action after he was arrested over rape claims.
The 27-year-old Newcastle striker was held in May last year along with two other men after a woman claimed she had been attacked in Fulham, west London.
Yesterday the three were told that they will face no further action over the allegations.
At the time of Remy's arrest, his lawyers Harbottle and Lewis said the French international denied the claim.
Scotland Yard did not name the former QPR star, but said: "Officers from (sex crime unit) Sapphire investigated an allegation of rape on 6 May in the Fulham area. The allegation was passed on to the Metropolitan Police Service by Kent Police on 8 May after the 34-year-old female victim reported it to them the previous day.
"The victim alleged she was raped by three men.
"On the morning of Wednesday 15 May, three men aged 26, 23 and 22, were arrested at an address in Fulham on suspicion of rape. They were taken into custody at a west London police station and all three men were bailed pending further inquiries.
"On February 13, and following consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service, the three men were informed that no further action would be taken against them."