CONTRACTORS will be working in south Essex to upgrade M25 junctions.
It will see overnight closures between three junctions to allow for the works to be carried out, these include junction 28 at Brentwood, junction 29 at Romford and the Dartford Crossing.
The clockwise carriageway at junction 28 will be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, from Thursday, May 18 for 5 nights.
Work on Friday will start at 11pm. A clearly signed diversion will be in place via the A12, A128 and A127 to junction 29.
Routine maintenance at the Dartford Crossing continues this week.
The following closures will be in place overnight, between 9pm and 5.30am, with fully signed diversions in place during the northbound east tunnel closures for oversized vehicles:
• Monday 15 May: northbound west tunnel
• Tuesday 16 May: northbound west tunnel
• Wednesday 17 May: northbound west tunnel
• Thursday 18 May: northbound west tunnel
• Friday 19 May: northbound west tunnel
• Saturday 20 May: northbound east tunnel
• Sunday 21 May: northbound west tunnel