Cooker fire destroys kitchen

Cooker fire destroys kitchen

Cooker fire destroys kitchen

First published in News

A KITCHEN has been destroyed after unattended cooking caught fire.

Two fire crews from Grays were called to the fire on London Road, Grays, at 6.40pm and spent half an hour tackling the flames and ensuring they were fully out.

The resident had left the cooker on unattended, leading to a fire which quickly consumed the room.

Although there was great material damage to the room, no-one was hurt in the incident.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree