David Cameron at the Royal Opera House workshop in Thurrock

Thurrock Gazette: PM David Cameron - in Essex again today (Picture by Echo photographer Al Underwood) PM David Cameron - in Essex again today (Picture by Echo photographer Al Underwood)

DAVID Cameron is visiting the Royal Opera House workshop today.

The Prime Minister is kicking off some electioneering in the south of the county in light of the local and European elections being held on Thursday.

He arrived at the High House Production Park, in Purfleet at around 10am and was shown around the Royal Opera House Bob and Tamar Manoukian production workshop.

Mr Cameron, who is visiting Thurrock for the second time in ten months, after he visited the London Gateway port in Stanford-le-Hope last July, is set to head elsewhere in the region later on the afternoon.

The production park was built by Creative and Cultural Skills, the training and development organisation for the creative industries’ workforce, in response to a need for over 6,500 new jobs in the live music and theatre industries by 2017.

Scroll down for video

This is his second visit to Essex in less than a month after he visited Colchester – and the offices of the Echo and Thurrock Gazette's sister paper the Gazette – at the start of May.

Thurrock Gazette: David Cameron speaking to students in Purfleet (Picture by Echo photographer Al Underwood)

Comments (40)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:31am Mon 19 May 14

SARFENDMAN says...

Wow!. Corr! That news sounds as exciting as watching paint dry.
Wow!. Corr! That news sounds as exciting as watching paint dry. SARFENDMAN
  • Score: 35

7:46am Mon 19 May 14

E.C.M. says...

I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless! E.C.M.
  • Score: 23

7:49am Mon 19 May 14

ThurrockResident says...

Does anyone have any rotten eggs?
Does anyone have any rotten eggs? ThurrockResident
  • Score: 24

8:11am Mon 19 May 14

supermadmax says...

He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff.

Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.
He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff. Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up. supermadmax
  • Score: 24

8:36am Mon 19 May 14

railfan235 says...

supermadmax wrote:
He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff.

Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.
ukip are about as bad as consertive im voting bnp they have a 89% head way and sure to win the elections
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff. Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.[/p][/quote]ukip are about as bad as consertive im voting bnp they have a 89% head way and sure to win the elections railfan235
  • Score: -16

9:03am Mon 19 May 14

profondo asbo says...

E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless...
moran or moron or are you the moron
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless... moran or moron or are you the moron profondo asbo
  • Score: 2

9:45am Mon 19 May 14

RichardAC says...

E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
WTF has the fact that George Osbourne has changed his name got to do with the price of fish. I think if we were all named Gideon we'd do the same.
The important thing is "would you trust Ed Balls with your grandchildren's pocket money?". I certainly wouldn't.
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]WTF has the fact that George Osbourne has changed his name got to do with the price of fish. I think if we were all named Gideon we'd do the same. The important thing is "would you trust Ed Balls with your grandchildren's pocket money?". I certainly wouldn't. RichardAC
  • Score: -7

9:54am Mon 19 May 14

roger moore says...

oh joys, thats all we need. hopefully this buffoon won't be our PM for much longer fingers crossed.
oh joys, thats all we need. hopefully this buffoon won't be our PM for much longer fingers crossed. roger moore
  • Score: 16

10:35am Mon 19 May 14

E.C.M. says...

profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless...
moran or moron or are you the moron
Profondo asbo,

No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background!
[quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless... moran or moron or are you the moron[/p][/quote]Profondo asbo, No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background! E.C.M.
  • Score: 7

10:43am Mon 19 May 14

E.C.M. says...

RichardAC wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
WTF has the fact that George Osbourne has changed his name got to do with the price of fish. I think if we were all named Gideon we'd do the same.
The important thing is "would you trust Ed Balls with your grandchildren's pocket money?". I certainly wouldn't.
'Gideon' changed his name not to appear so aloof and disguise his privileged background, in an attempt to appeal to the common people!

With his personal fortune and 'Hooray Henry' lifestyle, does he really care about the likes of you and me?
[quote][p][bold]RichardAC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]WTF has the fact that George Osbourne has changed his name got to do with the price of fish. I think if we were all named Gideon we'd do the same. The important thing is "would you trust Ed Balls with your grandchildren's pocket money?". I certainly wouldn't.[/p][/quote]'Gideon' changed his name not to appear so aloof and disguise his privileged background, in an attempt to appeal to the common people! With his personal fortune and 'Hooray Henry' lifestyle, does he really care about the likes of you and me? E.C.M.
  • Score: 9

10:44am Mon 19 May 14

d_2da_ougle says...

i bit out of touch but come in under budget int he defence speding and actually doing something to get lazy bums back into work no system will ever be perfect but at least there kicking bumz into shape
i bit out of touch but come in under budget int he defence speding and actually doing something to get lazy bums back into work no system will ever be perfect but at least there kicking bumz into shape d_2da_ougle
  • Score: -2

10:46am Mon 19 May 14

supermadmax says...

E.C.M. wrote:
profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless...
moran or moron or are you the moron
Profondo asbo,

No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background!
In his defence getting drunk and leaving your baby in a pub is behaviour
more associated with the social class of Jeremy kyle than eton's alumni.
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless... moran or moron or are you the moron[/p][/quote]Profondo asbo, No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background![/p][/quote]In his defence getting drunk and leaving your baby in a pub is behaviour more associated with the social class of Jeremy kyle than eton's alumni. supermadmax
  • Score: 10

11:12am Mon 19 May 14

alsation says...

no wonder there are so many council workers picking up litter and cutting back trees today
no wonder there are so many council workers picking up litter and cutting back trees today alsation
  • Score: 8

11:26am Mon 19 May 14

profondo asbo says...

E.C.M. wrote:
profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless...
moran or moron or are you the moron
Profondo asbo,

No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background!
what - because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk? i do the weekly shop and i don't know the price of a pint of milk either. so no other prime minister in history has been to public school?
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless... moran or moron or are you the moron[/p][/quote]Profondo asbo, No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background![/p][/quote]what - because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk? i do the weekly shop and i don't know the price of a pint of milk either. so no other prime minister in history has been to public school? profondo asbo
  • Score: 23

11:41am Mon 19 May 14

E.C.M. says...

profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless...
moran or moron or are you the moron
Profondo asbo,

No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background!
what - because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk? i do the weekly shop and i don't know the price of a pint of milk either. so no other prime minister in history has been to public school?
Perhaps you should run for Prime Minister then? Then again you sound over qualified! Brush up on your spelling and punctuation first though...capital letters at the start of sentances and when referring to yourself as 'I' for starters!

Neither Margaret Thatcher or John Major went to Public School...along with many others!
[quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless... moran or moron or are you the moron[/p][/quote]Profondo asbo, No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background![/p][/quote]what - because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk? i do the weekly shop and i don't know the price of a pint of milk either. so no other prime minister in history has been to public school?[/p][/quote]Perhaps you should run for Prime Minister then? Then again you sound over qualified! Brush up on your spelling and punctuation first though...capital letters at the start of sentances and when referring to yourself as 'I' for starters! Neither Margaret Thatcher or John Major went to Public School...along with many others! E.C.M.
  • Score: -9

12:04pm Mon 19 May 14

RichardAC says...

roger moore wrote:
oh joys, thats all we need. hopefully this buffoon won't be our PM for much longer fingers crossed.
Good God, does anyone want Miliband and Ed Balls.
Delusional. We could be just like France - low growth and high unemployment. But that's OK as Hollande is a "socialist". Good grief.
[quote][p][bold]roger moore[/bold] wrote: oh joys, thats all we need. hopefully this buffoon won't be our PM for much longer fingers crossed.[/p][/quote]Good God, does anyone want Miliband and Ed Balls. Delusional. We could be just like France - low growth and high unemployment. But that's OK as Hollande is a "socialist". Good grief. RichardAC
  • Score: -2

12:15pm Mon 19 May 14

profondo asbo says...

E.C.M. wrote:
profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless...
moran or moron or are you the moron
Profondo asbo,

No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background!
what - because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk? i do the weekly shop and i don't know the price of a pint of milk either. so no other prime minister in history has been to public school?
Perhaps you should run for Prime Minister then? Then again you sound over qualified! Brush up on your spelling and punctuation first though...capital letters at the start of sentances and when referring to yourself as 'I' for starters!

Neither Margaret Thatcher or John Major went to Public School...along with many others!
i know what a jar of caviar costs just in case that rules me out.

who are the many others?
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless... moran or moron or are you the moron[/p][/quote]Profondo asbo, No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background![/p][/quote]what - because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk? i do the weekly shop and i don't know the price of a pint of milk either. so no other prime minister in history has been to public school?[/p][/quote]Perhaps you should run for Prime Minister then? Then again you sound over qualified! Brush up on your spelling and punctuation first though...capital letters at the start of sentances and when referring to yourself as 'I' for starters! Neither Margaret Thatcher or John Major went to Public School...along with many others![/p][/quote]i know what a jar of caviar costs just in case that rules me out. who are the many others? profondo asbo
  • Score: 1

2:47pm Mon 19 May 14

Sensible Man says...

Who cares - UKIP ARE THE ONLY CHOICE. Everyone - do your duty on Thursday and get out and Vote UKIP.

LIB / LAB / CON - they are all the same left-wing garbage. Seriously - what is the difference between any of them? All supportive of crazy levels of immigration and all afraid to sort out the benefit sponger culture that has taken hold in this country. My God - who would have thought that we would have ended up with three socialist parties under different names!!!! And has anyone seen anything of the invisible man Mr. Francois??

Vote UKIP -could be the last chance to save England.
Who cares - UKIP ARE THE ONLY CHOICE. Everyone - do your duty on Thursday and get out and Vote UKIP. LIB / LAB / CON - they are all the same left-wing garbage. Seriously - what is the difference between any of them? All supportive of crazy levels of immigration and all afraid to sort out the benefit sponger culture that has taken hold in this country. My God - who would have thought that we would have ended up with three socialist parties under different names!!!! And has anyone seen anything of the invisible man Mr. Francois?? Vote UKIP -could be the last chance to save England. Sensible Man
  • Score: 4

3:15pm Mon 19 May 14

whateverhappened says...

E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags. whateverhappened
  • Score: 1

3:48pm Mon 19 May 14

beverman says...

Labour Lizards and UKI(BN)P - You all make me sick;
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir
rrrrr
Labour Lizards and UKI(BN)P - You all make me sick; Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir rrrrr beverman
  • Score: -6

4:09pm Mon 19 May 14

lordkolmteist says...

roger moore wrote:
oh joys, thats all we need. hopefully this buffoon won't be our PM for much longer fingers crossed.
No quite right, I'm quite looking forward to Primeminister Ed Miliband....no wait...that would be a massive mistake.
[quote][p][bold]roger moore[/bold] wrote: oh joys, thats all we need. hopefully this buffoon won't be our PM for much longer fingers crossed.[/p][/quote]No quite right, I'm quite looking forward to Primeminister Ed Miliband....no wait...that would be a massive mistake. lordkolmteist
  • Score: 7

5:39pm Mon 19 May 14

railfan235 says...

beverman wrote:
Labour Lizards and UKI(BN)P - You all make me sick;
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir

rrrrr
What so you want the consertives to countinue to f uck up this country make people slave for there money more imrgration no jobs for english people in england and let all the polish work here for next to nothing ohhh please will the lot of you moaners on here pull your socks and get your head out of your a rseholes amd amell whats going these so called consertives put this country down high tax demands high energy bills the useless tv license when the bbc are pedofiles are making over 300 million pound a year selling topgear or east enders the streetlights going no and no potection for anyone anymore because the consertives have half police numbers and also ambulance driver which means it can take up to 1 hr for a ambulance to arrive f uck up you lot and stop moaning about everything
[quote][p][bold]beverman[/bold] wrote: Labour Lizards and UKI(BN)P - You all make me sick; Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir rrrrr[/p][/quote]What so you want the consertives to countinue to f uck up this country make people slave for there money more imrgration no jobs for english people in england and let all the polish work here for next to nothing ohhh please will the lot of you moaners on here pull your socks and get your head out of your a rseholes amd amell whats going these so called consertives put this country down high tax demands high energy bills the useless tv license when the bbc are pedofiles are making over 300 million pound a year selling topgear or east enders the streetlights going no and no potection for anyone anymore because the consertives have half police numbers and also ambulance driver which means it can take up to 1 hr for a ambulance to arrive f uck up you lot and stop moaning about everything railfan235
  • Score: -4

6:22pm Mon 19 May 14

E.C.M. says...

whateverhappened wrote:
E.C.M. wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.
Do the Maths! Divide the cost of a six pinter by 6...answer, the price of a pint of milk! Whilst you're at it, practice your English. "Know doubt"? No doubt, you Numpty!

Right, back to work now, teaching the uninitiated about the pitfalls of smoking!
[quote][p][bold]whateverhappened[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.[/p][/quote]Do the Maths! Divide the cost of a six pinter by 6...answer, the price of a pint of milk! Whilst you're at it, practice your English. "Know doubt"? No doubt, you Numpty! Right, back to work now, teaching the uninitiated about the pitfalls of smoking! E.C.M.
  • Score: 0

6:45pm Mon 19 May 14

Living the La Vida Legra says...

Sensible Man wrote:
Who cares - UKIP ARE THE ONLY CHOICE. Everyone - do your duty on Thursday and get out and Vote UKIP.

LIB / LAB / CON - they are all the same left-wing garbage. Seriously - what is the difference between any of them? All supportive of crazy levels of immigration and all afraid to sort out the benefit sponger culture that has taken hold in this country. My God - who would have thought that we would have ended up with three socialist parties under different names!!!! And has anyone seen anything of the invisible man Mr. Francois??

Vote UKIP -could be the last chance to save England.
ROMANIA
[quote][p][bold]Sensible Man[/bold] wrote: Who cares - UKIP ARE THE ONLY CHOICE. Everyone - do your duty on Thursday and get out and Vote UKIP. LIB / LAB / CON - they are all the same left-wing garbage. Seriously - what is the difference between any of them? All supportive of crazy levels of immigration and all afraid to sort out the benefit sponger culture that has taken hold in this country. My God - who would have thought that we would have ended up with three socialist parties under different names!!!! And has anyone seen anything of the invisible man Mr. Francois?? Vote UKIP -could be the last chance to save England.[/p][/quote]ROMANIA Living the La Vida Legra
  • Score: -3

6:47pm Mon 19 May 14

Living the La Vida Legra says...

Plenty of sound bites I can give you about ukrap
Plenty of sound bites I can give you about ukrap Living the La Vida Legra
  • Score: -5

6:48pm Mon 19 May 14

Living the La Vida Legra says...

Calling a woman a s lut
Calling a woman a s lut Living the La Vida Legra
  • Score: -8

6:49pm Mon 19 May 14

Living the La Vida Legra says...

Nigle is a embarrassment
Nigle is a embarrassment Living the La Vida Legra
  • Score: -4

8:31pm Mon 19 May 14

Kim Gandy says...

beverman wrote:
Labour Lizards and UKI(BN)P - You all make me sick;
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir

rrrrr
Are you for real? UKIP and the BNP are two entirely different animals. But it's lazy journalism that links the two. Same lazy journalism that refers to them as a one trick pony. Same lazy journalism that disregards the grass roots of the Tories and lumps them all in with the upper echelons.

Politics is not that cut and dried. In reality there are loonies in all parties, there are outspoken people who are labelled loonies when they are only telling the truth - and there are those who wouldn't say boo to a goose for fear of whips.

Labour and the Libdems have more than their fair share of freaks and even worse... look at the likes of Cyril Smith (yes I know he's dead) and Harriet Harman. Visit www.labour25.com for more info.

Funny thing is, express an opinion even slightly right of centre and you are automatically labelled by the Idiot Left as "fascist", or "bigoted" or "racist".

These three words are the only ones in the Idiot Left's vocabulary. Apparently I am ex BNP and EDL (funny that, must have joined in my sleep because it's news to me). Even despite the fact that these twerps can research party memberships by their leftwing numpty pals at Searchlight, these rabid nutters still believe what they read on the internet.

Of course, I have come into contact with all parties at counts, events etc but have only ever been a member and candidate of two, the English Democrats and UKIP. I left the first because of the controversy over links with the IRA/BNP. I let my membership of UKIP lapse not because they are right wing fascists but because they are allowing too many UAF nutters within their ranks. When I was a councillor, party politics was not involved.

Anything else you read online is entirely a figment of the imagination of the loony left whose moronic antics are now even alienating their own voters and playing into the hands of their opposers.

UAF make the EDL look like a WI meeting. Unite Against Fascism, ironically the biggest fascists going. Hope Not Hate are a bunch of smelly, rancid soap dodgers. All have one thing in common: they are fantasists. Oh and they have a MASSIVE aversion to deodorant and washing powder.

Labour is riddled with them, the Cons have some and so do the Limpdums.

This is why I remain blissfully free of party politics. I may have friends in different parties but I will vote only for those I consider competent, regardless of their political background. Except Labour/Limpdum of course..I'd rather have root canal treatment.

And it's heartening to see loopy local Labour now reaching previously unscaled heights of deranged venom, with their rabid leaflets and even more maniacal tweets. #foamingatthemouth

Quite frankly I couldn't care less if a party of psychopathic gorillas wins Basildon, as long as they are not wearing red rosettes that's all right by me.

:D
[quote][p][bold]beverman[/bold] wrote: Labour Lizards and UKI(BN)P - You all make me sick; Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir rrrrr[/p][/quote]Are you for real? UKIP and the BNP are two entirely different animals. But it's lazy journalism that links the two. Same lazy journalism that refers to them as a one trick pony. Same lazy journalism that disregards the grass roots of the Tories and lumps them all in with the upper echelons. Politics is not that cut and dried. In reality there are loonies in all parties, there are outspoken people who are labelled loonies when they are only telling the truth - and there are those who wouldn't say boo to a goose for fear of whips. Labour and the Libdems have more than their fair share of freaks and even worse... look at the likes of Cyril Smith (yes I know he's dead) and Harriet Harman. Visit www.labour25.com for more info. Funny thing is, express an opinion even slightly right of centre and you are automatically labelled by the Idiot Left as "fascist", or "bigoted" or "racist". These three words are the only ones in the Idiot Left's vocabulary. Apparently I am ex BNP and EDL (funny that, must have joined in my sleep because it's news to me). Even despite the fact that these twerps can research party memberships by their leftwing numpty pals at Searchlight, these rabid nutters still believe what they read on the internet. Of course, I have come into contact with all parties at counts, events etc but have only ever been a member and candidate of two, the English Democrats and UKIP. I left the first because of the controversy over links with the IRA/BNP. I let my membership of UKIP lapse not because they are right wing fascists but because they are allowing too many UAF nutters within their ranks. When I was a councillor, party politics was not involved. Anything else you read online is entirely a figment of the imagination of the loony left whose moronic antics are now even alienating their own voters and playing into the hands of their opposers. UAF make the EDL look like a WI meeting. Unite Against Fascism, ironically the biggest fascists going. Hope Not Hate are a bunch of smelly, rancid soap dodgers. All have one thing in common: they are fantasists. Oh and they have a MASSIVE aversion to deodorant and washing powder. Labour is riddled with them, the Cons have some and so do the Limpdums. This is why I remain blissfully free of party politics. I may have friends in different parties but I will vote only for those I consider competent, regardless of their political background. Except Labour/Limpdum of course..I'd rather have root canal treatment. And it's heartening to see loopy local Labour now reaching previously unscaled heights of deranged venom, with their rabid leaflets and even more maniacal tweets. #foamingatthemouth Quite frankly I couldn't care less if a party of psychopathic gorillas wins Basildon, as long as they are not wearing red rosettes that's all right by me. :D Kim Gandy
  • Score: 2

8:50pm Mon 19 May 14

Kim Gandy says...

Living the La Vida Legra wrote:
Nigle is a embarrassment
Makes perfect sense to me. You say that presumably because he is Eurosceptic but then so are Kate Hoey and Frank Field, of the Labour party. Are they embarrassments then?

They make perfect sense to me. Kate Hoey made a very good case against in the House of Commons on the day of the referendum debate. Is she an embarrassment?

Farage is very astute, clever, charismatic and articulate. His downside is he listens far too much to his sycophant satellites.

If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up with a valid argument. I've met Farage several times and always found he answers questions directly, looks you in the eye and gives you a proper answer.

What's your experience/knowledge
? Or is it just what you read in the Daily Mail/Mirror - as both seem to propagate the same rubbish these days despite their apparent respective right and left wing bias.

Newspapers have now dropped all pretence and are now largely touting a politically correct agenda.

And ANY garbage spouted by the increasingly deranged UAF/HNH camp you know to be entirely rooted in fantasy.
[quote][p][bold]Living the La Vida Legra[/bold] wrote: Nigle is a embarrassment[/p][/quote]Makes perfect sense to me. You say that presumably because he is Eurosceptic but then so are Kate Hoey and Frank Field, of the Labour party. Are they embarrassments then? They make perfect sense to me. Kate Hoey made a very good case against in the House of Commons on the day of the referendum debate. Is she an embarrassment? Farage is very astute, clever, charismatic and articulate. His downside is he listens far too much to his sycophant satellites. If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up with a valid argument. I've met Farage several times and always found he answers questions directly, looks you in the eye and gives you a proper answer. What's your experience/knowledge ? Or is it just what you read in the Daily Mail/Mirror - as both seem to propagate the same rubbish these days despite their apparent respective right and left wing bias. Newspapers have now dropped all pretence and are now largely touting a politically correct agenda. And ANY garbage spouted by the increasingly deranged UAF/HNH camp you know to be entirely rooted in fantasy. Kim Gandy
  • Score: -1

9:12pm Mon 19 May 14

profondo asbo says...

E.C.M. wrote:
profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
profondo asbo wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs!

Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless...
moran or moron or are you the moron
Profondo asbo,

No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background!
what - because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk? i do the weekly shop and i don't know the price of a pint of milk either. so no other prime minister in history has been to public school?
Perhaps you should run for Prime Minister then? Then again you sound over qualified! Brush up on your spelling and punctuation first though...capital letters at the start of sentances and when referring to yourself as 'I' for starters!

Neither Margaret Thatcher or John Major went to Public School...along with many others!
class war or sour grapes?
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]profondo asbo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]so the crux of you argument is anyone who has money is clueless... moran or moron or are you the moron[/p][/quote]Profondo asbo, No me old mucker, you've got the wrong end of the stick! The crux of the matter is, that these two buffoons are out of touch with every day people because of their privileged background![/p][/quote]what - because he doesn't know the price of a pint of milk? i do the weekly shop and i don't know the price of a pint of milk either. so no other prime minister in history has been to public school?[/p][/quote]Perhaps you should run for Prime Minister then? Then again you sound over qualified! Brush up on your spelling and punctuation first though...capital letters at the start of sentances and when referring to yourself as 'I' for starters! Neither Margaret Thatcher or John Major went to Public School...along with many others![/p][/quote]class war or sour grapes? profondo asbo
  • Score: 1

9:12pm Mon 19 May 14

Living the La Vida Legra says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
Living the La Vida Legra wrote:
Nigle is a embarrassment
Makes perfect sense to me. You say that presumably because he is Eurosceptic but then so are Kate Hoey and Frank Field, of the Labour party. Are they embarrassments then?

They make perfect sense to me. Kate Hoey made a very good case against in the House of Commons on the day of the referendum debate. Is she an embarrassment?

Farage is very astute, clever, charismatic and articulate. His downside is he listens far too much to his sycophant satellites.

If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up with a valid argument. I've met Farage several times and always found he answers questions directly, looks you in the eye and gives you a proper answer.

What's your experience/knowledge

? Or is it just what you read in the Daily Mail/Mirror - as both seem to propagate the same rubbish these days despite their apparent respective right and left wing bias.

Newspapers have now dropped all pretence and are now largely touting a politically correct agenda.

And ANY garbage spouted by the increasingly deranged UAF/HNH camp you know to be entirely rooted in fantasy.
No just nige
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Living the La Vida Legra[/bold] wrote: Nigle is a embarrassment[/p][/quote]Makes perfect sense to me. You say that presumably because he is Eurosceptic but then so are Kate Hoey and Frank Field, of the Labour party. Are they embarrassments then? They make perfect sense to me. Kate Hoey made a very good case against in the House of Commons on the day of the referendum debate. Is she an embarrassment? Farage is very astute, clever, charismatic and articulate. His downside is he listens far too much to his sycophant satellites. If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up with a valid argument. I've met Farage several times and always found he answers questions directly, looks you in the eye and gives you a proper answer. What's your experience/knowledge ? Or is it just what you read in the Daily Mail/Mirror - as both seem to propagate the same rubbish these days despite their apparent respective right and left wing bias. Newspapers have now dropped all pretence and are now largely touting a politically correct agenda. And ANY garbage spouted by the increasingly deranged UAF/HNH camp you know to be entirely rooted in fantasy.[/p][/quote]No just nige Living the La Vida Legra
  • Score: 0

9:42pm Mon 19 May 14

profondo asbo says...

E.C.M. wrote:
whateverhappened wrote:
E.C.M. wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.
Do the Maths! Divide the cost of a six pinter by 6...answer, the price of a pint of milk! Whilst you're at it, practice your English. "Know doubt"? No doubt, you Numpty!

Right, back to work now, teaching the uninitiated about the pitfalls of smoking!
incorrect. so you don't know the price of a pint either. price per unit decreases the larger the quantity produced. guess they don't teach you that at the beijing school of economics
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whateverhappened[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.[/p][/quote]Do the Maths! Divide the cost of a six pinter by 6...answer, the price of a pint of milk! Whilst you're at it, practice your English. "Know doubt"? No doubt, you Numpty! Right, back to work now, teaching the uninitiated about the pitfalls of smoking![/p][/quote]incorrect. so you don't know the price of a pint either. price per unit decreases the larger the quantity produced. guess they don't teach you that at the beijing school of economics profondo asbo
  • Score: 2

11:26pm Mon 19 May 14

ThisYear says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
beverman wrote:
Labour Lizards and UKI(BN)P - You all make me sick;
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir


rrrrr
Are you for real? UKIP and the BNP are two entirely different animals. But it's lazy journalism that links the two. Same lazy journalism that refers to them as a one trick pony. Same lazy journalism that disregards the grass roots of the Tories and lumps them all in with the upper echelons.

Politics is not that cut and dried. In reality there are loonies in all parties, there are outspoken people who are labelled loonies when they are only telling the truth - and there are those who wouldn't say boo to a goose for fear of whips.

Labour and the Libdems have more than their fair share of freaks and even worse... look at the likes of Cyril Smith (yes I know he's dead) and Harriet Harman. Visit www.labour25.com for more info.

Funny thing is, express an opinion even slightly right of centre and you are automatically labelled by the Idiot Left as "fascist", or "bigoted" or "racist".

These three words are the only ones in the Idiot Left's vocabulary. Apparently I am ex BNP and EDL (funny that, must have joined in my sleep because it's news to me). Even despite the fact that these twerps can research party memberships by their leftwing numpty pals at Searchlight, these rabid nutters still believe what they read on the internet.

Of course, I have come into contact with all parties at counts, events etc but have only ever been a member and candidate of two, the English Democrats and UKIP. I left the first because of the controversy over links with the IRA/BNP. I let my membership of UKIP lapse not because they are right wing fascists but because they are allowing too many UAF nutters within their ranks. When I was a councillor, party politics was not involved.

Anything else you read online is entirely a figment of the imagination of the loony left whose moronic antics are now even alienating their own voters and playing into the hands of their opposers.

UAF make the EDL look like a WI meeting. Unite Against Fascism, ironically the biggest fascists going. Hope Not Hate are a bunch of smelly, rancid soap dodgers. All have one thing in common: they are fantasists. Oh and they have a MASSIVE aversion to deodorant and washing powder.

Labour is riddled with them, the Cons have some and so do the Limpdums.

This is why I remain blissfully free of party politics. I may have friends in different parties but I will vote only for those I consider competent, regardless of their political background. Except Labour/Limpdum of course..I'd rather have root canal treatment.

And it's heartening to see loopy local Labour now reaching previously unscaled heights of deranged venom, with their rabid leaflets and even more maniacal tweets. #foamingatthemouth

Quite frankly I couldn't care less if a party of psychopathic gorillas wins Basildon, as long as they are not wearing red rosettes that's all right by me.

:D
"there are loonies in all parties"

And one who isn't in any party because they wont have her..
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beverman[/bold] wrote: Labour Lizards and UKI(BN)P - You all make me sick; Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir rrrrr[/p][/quote]Are you for real? UKIP and the BNP are two entirely different animals. But it's lazy journalism that links the two. Same lazy journalism that refers to them as a one trick pony. Same lazy journalism that disregards the grass roots of the Tories and lumps them all in with the upper echelons. Politics is not that cut and dried. In reality there are loonies in all parties, there are outspoken people who are labelled loonies when they are only telling the truth - and there are those who wouldn't say boo to a goose for fear of whips. Labour and the Libdems have more than their fair share of freaks and even worse... look at the likes of Cyril Smith (yes I know he's dead) and Harriet Harman. Visit www.labour25.com for more info. Funny thing is, express an opinion even slightly right of centre and you are automatically labelled by the Idiot Left as "fascist", or "bigoted" or "racist". These three words are the only ones in the Idiot Left's vocabulary. Apparently I am ex BNP and EDL (funny that, must have joined in my sleep because it's news to me). Even despite the fact that these twerps can research party memberships by their leftwing numpty pals at Searchlight, these rabid nutters still believe what they read on the internet. Of course, I have come into contact with all parties at counts, events etc but have only ever been a member and candidate of two, the English Democrats and UKIP. I left the first because of the controversy over links with the IRA/BNP. I let my membership of UKIP lapse not because they are right wing fascists but because they are allowing too many UAF nutters within their ranks. When I was a councillor, party politics was not involved. Anything else you read online is entirely a figment of the imagination of the loony left whose moronic antics are now even alienating their own voters and playing into the hands of their opposers. UAF make the EDL look like a WI meeting. Unite Against Fascism, ironically the biggest fascists going. Hope Not Hate are a bunch of smelly, rancid soap dodgers. All have one thing in common: they are fantasists. Oh and they have a MASSIVE aversion to deodorant and washing powder. Labour is riddled with them, the Cons have some and so do the Limpdums. This is why I remain blissfully free of party politics. I may have friends in different parties but I will vote only for those I consider competent, regardless of their political background. Except Labour/Limpdum of course..I'd rather have root canal treatment. And it's heartening to see loopy local Labour now reaching previously unscaled heights of deranged venom, with their rabid leaflets and even more maniacal tweets. #foamingatthemouth Quite frankly I couldn't care less if a party of psychopathic gorillas wins Basildon, as long as they are not wearing red rosettes that's all right by me. :D[/p][/quote]"there are loonies in all parties" And one who isn't in any party because they wont have her.. ThisYear
  • Score: -7

10:24am Tue 20 May 14

Chris Flunk says...

E.C.M. wrote:
whateverhappened wrote:
E.C.M. wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.
Do the Maths! Divide the cost of a six pinter by 6...answer, the price of a pint of milk! Whilst you're at it, practice your English. "Know doubt"? No doubt, you Numpty! Right, back to work now, teaching the uninitiated about the pitfalls of smoking!
"practice your English"? Shouldn't that be practise (verb) and not practice (noun). Numpty.
[quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whateverhappened[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.[/p][/quote]Do the Maths! Divide the cost of a six pinter by 6...answer, the price of a pint of milk! Whilst you're at it, practice your English. "Know doubt"? No doubt, you Numpty! Right, back to work now, teaching the uninitiated about the pitfalls of smoking![/p][/quote]"practice your English"? Shouldn't that be practise (verb) and not practice (noun). Numpty. Chris Flunk
  • Score: 3

11:27am Tue 20 May 14

E.C.M. says...

Chris Flunk wrote:
E.C.M. wrote:
whateverhappened wrote:
E.C.M. wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless!
To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.
Do the Maths! Divide the cost of a six pinter by 6...answer, the price of a pint of milk! Whilst you're at it, practice your English. "Know doubt"? No doubt, you Numpty! Right, back to work now, teaching the uninitiated about the pitfalls of smoking!
"practice your English"? Shouldn't that be practise (verb) and not practice (noun). Numpty.
Well done! Someone's paying attention and noticed the deliberate mistake!

Remember, however...no one likes a smart a**e!
[quote][p][bold]Chris Flunk[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]whateverhappened[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.C.M.[/bold] wrote: I'll be surprised if Cam-moran knows where it is, just like he hasn't got a clue (despite personal wealth of £30 million) of how much a pint of milk costs! Him and Gideon ('George' Osbourne's real name - personal wealth of £40 million)) are clueless![/p][/quote]To be fair i ain't got a clue how much a pint of milk cost, anyway who buys milk by the pint. I buy six pinters but still have not got a clue what it cost i either need milk or i don't. Know doubt the only thing you are worried about are benefits and the price of fags.[/p][/quote]Do the Maths! Divide the cost of a six pinter by 6...answer, the price of a pint of milk! Whilst you're at it, practice your English. "Know doubt"? No doubt, you Numpty! Right, back to work now, teaching the uninitiated about the pitfalls of smoking![/p][/quote]"practice your English"? Shouldn't that be practise (verb) and not practice (noun). Numpty.[/p][/quote]Well done! Someone's paying attention and noticed the deliberate mistake! Remember, however...no one likes a smart a**e! E.C.M.
  • Score: 1

2:56pm Tue 20 May 14

Sensible Man says...

supermadmax wrote:
He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff.

Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.
It is not often that I agree with supermadmax but this is a VERY sensible post. I could not have put it better myself (except to include the invisible man Mr. Francois with the aforementioned Amess and Duddridge) .All three seem to be politically to the left of Tony Blair.
And - to think - for years I voted Conservative whilst they were a PROPER Tory party - now it is hard to differentiate between them and the Labour Party filth.

VOTE UKIP ON THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! SAVE ENGLAND!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff. Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.[/p][/quote]It is not often that I agree with supermadmax but this is a VERY sensible post. I could not have put it better myself (except to include the invisible man Mr. Francois with the aforementioned Amess and Duddridge) .All three seem to be politically to the left of Tony Blair. And - to think - for years I voted Conservative whilst they were a PROPER Tory party - now it is hard to differentiate between them and the Labour Party filth. VOTE UKIP ON THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! SAVE ENGLAND!!!!! Sensible Man
  • Score: -6

10:57pm Tue 20 May 14

jayman says...

Sensible Man wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff.

Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.
It is not often that I agree with supermadmax but this is a VERY sensible post. I could not have put it better myself (except to include the invisible man Mr. Francois with the aforementioned Amess and Duddridge) .All three seem to be politically to the left of Tony Blair.
And - to think - for years I voted Conservative whilst they were a PROPER Tory party - now it is hard to differentiate between them and the Labour Party filth.

VOTE UKIP ON THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! SAVE ENGLAND!!!!!
It seems to me that voting for UKIP would contravene everything I stand for. Here are a few examples.

1) NHS
2) Strategic free markets (Things like rail, Infrastructure and utilities should be state owned)
3) Democracy
3.1) Representative democracy
4) anti-corruption
5) Basic human rights
6) Legislation
7) Freedom
8) Protection from xenophobia and right-wing ideology..

so you see, I cant vote UKIP on the basis that im not an uneducated or educated yet deceitful to55.er
[quote][p][bold]Sensible Man[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff. Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.[/p][/quote]It is not often that I agree with supermadmax but this is a VERY sensible post. I could not have put it better myself (except to include the invisible man Mr. Francois with the aforementioned Amess and Duddridge) .All three seem to be politically to the left of Tony Blair. And - to think - for years I voted Conservative whilst they were a PROPER Tory party - now it is hard to differentiate between them and the Labour Party filth. VOTE UKIP ON THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! SAVE ENGLAND!!!!![/p][/quote]It seems to me that voting for UKIP would contravene everything I stand for. Here are a few examples. 1) NHS 2) Strategic free markets (Things like rail, Infrastructure and utilities should be state owned) 3) Democracy 3.1) Representative democracy 4) anti-corruption 5) Basic human rights 6) Legislation 7) Freedom 8) Protection from xenophobia and right-wing ideology.. so you see, I cant vote UKIP on the basis that im not an uneducated or educated yet deceitful to55.er jayman
  • Score: 3

11:03pm Tue 20 May 14

jayman says...

Sensible Man wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff.

Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.
It is not often that I agree with supermadmax but this is a VERY sensible post. I could not have put it better myself (except to include the invisible man Mr. Francois with the aforementioned Amess and Duddridge) .All three seem to be politically to the left of Tony Blair.
And - to think - for years I voted Conservative whilst they were a PROPER Tory party - now it is hard to differentiate between them and the Labour Party filth.

VOTE UKIP ON THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! SAVE ENGLAND!!!!!
also, in reference to your last statement.

"VOTE UKIP ON THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! SAVE ENGLAND!!!!!"

i wouldn't trust UKIP to save their (collective majority) favourite copy of mein kampf as a PDF. let alone 'England'!!!
[quote][p][bold]Sensible Man[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: He wont bother coming to southend as its safe, he treats the town with nothing but contempt, and why shouldn't he when he will get votes no matter what his policy is. Southend is so safe, that Amess and Duddridge feel they can ignore the concerns of the long term residents and pander to the rapidly growing Islamic community by opening and promoting mosques in westcliff. Hopefully UKIP will make a big statement this week & regardless of if they can repeat it at the general, it may force the bone idle traitors, Amess and Duddridge, to stop stabbing the community they supposedly serve in the back & at the very least buck their ideas up.[/p][/quote]It is not often that I agree with supermadmax but this is a VERY sensible post. I could not have put it better myself (except to include the invisible man Mr. Francois with the aforementioned Amess and Duddridge) .All three seem to be politically to the left of Tony Blair. And - to think - for years I voted Conservative whilst they were a PROPER Tory party - now it is hard to differentiate between them and the Labour Party filth. VOTE UKIP ON THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! SAVE ENGLAND!!!!![/p][/quote]also, in reference to your last statement. "VOTE UKIP ON THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!! SAVE ENGLAND!!!!!" i wouldn't trust UKIP to save their (collective majority) favourite copy of mein kampf as a PDF. let alone 'England'!!! jayman
  • Score: 0

12:27am Wed 21 May 14

Chris12 says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
Living the La Vida Legra wrote: Nigle is a embarrassment
Makes perfect sense to me. You say that presumably because he is Eurosceptic but then so are Kate Hoey and Frank Field, of the Labour party. Are they embarrassments then? They make perfect sense to me. Kate Hoey made a very good case against in the House of Commons on the day of the referendum debate. Is she an embarrassment? Farage is very astute, clever, charismatic and articulate. His downside is he listens far too much to his sycophant satellites. If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up with a valid argument. I've met Farage several times and always found he answers questions directly, looks you in the eye and gives you a proper answer. What's your experience/knowledge ? Or is it just what you read in the Daily Mail/Mirror - as both seem to propagate the same rubbish these days despite their apparent respective right and left wing bias. Newspapers have now dropped all pretence and are now largely touting a politically correct agenda. And ANY garbage spouted by the increasingly deranged UAF/HNH camp you know to be entirely rooted in fantasy.
So in one post you point us to Labour25 as a source of information but on the other hand we shouldn't believe anything we read from UAF or HNH ? Hard to know what to believe these days.
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Living the La Vida Legra[/bold] wrote: Nigle is a embarrassment[/p][/quote]Makes perfect sense to me. You say that presumably because he is Eurosceptic but then so are Kate Hoey and Frank Field, of the Labour party. Are they embarrassments then? They make perfect sense to me. Kate Hoey made a very good case against in the House of Commons on the day of the referendum debate. Is she an embarrassment? Farage is very astute, clever, charismatic and articulate. His downside is he listens far too much to his sycophant satellites. If you are going to make such statements you need to back them up with a valid argument. I've met Farage several times and always found he answers questions directly, looks you in the eye and gives you a proper answer. What's your experience/knowledge ? Or is it just what you read in the Daily Mail/Mirror - as both seem to propagate the same rubbish these days despite their apparent respective right and left wing bias. Newspapers have now dropped all pretence and are now largely touting a politically correct agenda. And ANY garbage spouted by the increasingly deranged UAF/HNH camp you know to be entirely rooted in fantasy.[/p][/quote]So in one post you point us to Labour25 as a source of information but on the other hand we shouldn't believe anything we read from UAF or HNH ? Hard to know what to believe these days. Chris12
  • Score: 1

7:33pm Thu 22 May 14

turtlemanor says...

There is only one difference with Cameron coming to Essex than the normal conman Cameron gets a police escort, he's 2 jags with a blue wrap waiting for a safe pension.
There is only one difference with Cameron coming to Essex than the normal conman Cameron gets a police escort, he's 2 jags with a blue wrap waiting for a safe pension. turtlemanor
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree