- At tonight's meeting we'll hear from:
- Assistant Chief Constable of Essex Maurice Mason, who'll brief council on the Evolve Programme - a police model designed to be flexible and sustainable to allow for the best services possible
- The Thurrock Education Commission where council are expected to approve £1m of funding be allocated to support six recommendations made by the commission earlier this year
- An update from highways and regeneration councillor Andrew Smith and his aims for the rest of the year
- Council leader and portfolio holder for education John Kent will deliver his first report since taking on the portfolio
Comments are closed on this article.