About Cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies.

Fire crews tackle boiler fire in Stanford-le-Hope

The fire started in the blocked flue of the gas boiler at a property on St Margarets Avenue shortly before 9am.

The fire started in the blocked flue of the gas boiler at a property on St Margarets Avenue shortly before 9am.

Promoted Stories

Keep in touch with local news

Sign up for email alerts

Most read stories

  • 1