Accidental fire at Orsett home

Thurrock Gazette: Accidental fire at Orsett home Accidental fire at Orsett home

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire accidentally broke out at her home.

Fire crews wearing breathing equipment put out the flames at the house in Grosvenor Road, Orsett shortly after 2pm on Friday, December 13.

They reported the home was five per cent alight and completely smoke logged. The property was cleared of smoke using fans.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree