Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TGNEWS to 80360 or you can email us Click here for details »
Fire in Stifford Clays flat
3:08pm Monday 9th December 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS rushed to a home in Stifford Clays after a fire broke out in a ground floor flat.
Two crews from Grays cleared smoke from the property, in Whitmore Avenue, that was ten per cent smoke logged on arrival.
It is believed the property was empty when the fire broke out, shortly after 2pm today.
A fan was used to clear the flat of smoke.
Comments are closed on this article.