Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TGNEWS to 80360 or you can email us Click here for details »
Crime for Tilbury
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Civic Square, Tilbury,
Open every day 10am - 8pm
East Tilbury neighbourhood policing team
- PC Andy Walls
- I am currently the Dedicated Constable for Corringham, Stanford and East Tilbury. I joined Essex Police in 2009 as a Police Officer and have been working on the response shift in Epping Forest District for two years prior to coming over to Tilbury and Corringham Neighbourhood Policing Team. I aim to help reduce crime and disorder within the community and welcome any feedback and advice. I am always here to help and if anyone should have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
- PCSO Paula Knowles
- I am one of the PCSOs for East Tilbury. I have been a PCSO since 2005 and have spent all my service as a PCSO in East Tilbury ward.
- PCSO Coralee Baxendale
- I have been with Essex Police since 2005 and covered several wards in Thurrock. I hope to start making a difference in your area by tackling anti-social behaviour, getting in touch is easy you can either phone or e-mail, if you see me out and about stop and have a chat, I look forward to meeting you
- Police Sergeant Lee Argent
- I joined Essex Police in 1996 and achieved promotion to the rank of Sergeant in 2005. I have worked in a variety of roles across the Thurrock district and have worked as the neighbourhood Sergeant since 2010. I am keen to find solutions to problems and will be happy to meet with the people of Thurrock whom we serve. I expect, and know my team will deliver a high standard to the communities who live, work, and come to visit Thurrock.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Welcome to the East Tilbury Neighbourhood Policing Team pages. We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. East Tilbury is part of the Thurrock district and covers areas including East Tilbury, West Tilbury and Linford.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.