Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TGNEWS to 80360 or you can email us Click here for details »
Crime for Grays
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Civic Square, Tilbury,
Open every day 10am - 8pm
Tilbury neighbourhood policing team
- Dedicated Constable Dave Goodrum
- I have worked for Essex Police since January 2002 as a response officer, neighbourhood officer, a tutor constable and working with the Hate Crime Unit.
- PCSO Phil Long
- I have worked for Essex Police since 2005 as a PCSO and I have always worked in Tilbury. I enjoy the challenge of helping to reduce Anti-social behaviour and crime within the area. I am usually on my bycycle.
- PCSO Debbie Lister
- I have been working within the Tilbury community since 2005 as a PCSO. I am very well known in the community and passionate about reducing anti-social behaviour. If you see me cycling or walking please come and say hello.
- PCSO Kelly Roberts
- I am one of the PCSOs for Chadwell and Tilbury and I am based at Tilbury Police Station. I have been a PCSO since 2006 and am committed to improving the quality of life of residents.
- PCSO Nicola Warham
- I am the latest member to join the Chadwell and Tilbury Policing Team and have been part of the team since February 2010. I enjoy patrolling my area and interacting with the members of my community.
- Police Sergeant Lee Argent
- I joined Essex Police in 1996 and achieved promotion to the rank of Sergeant in 2005. I have worked in a variety of roles across the Thurrock district and have worked as the neighbourhood Sergeant since 2010. I am keen to find solutions to problems and will be happy to meet with the people of Thurrock whom we serve. I expect, and know my team will deliver a high standard to the communities who live, work, and come to visit Thurrock.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Welcome to the Tilbury Neighbourhood Policing Team pages. We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. Tilbury is part of the Thurrock district and covers areas including Tilbury St Chads and Tilbury Riverside.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.