"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Double duvet set in floral lilac with flat sheet A lovely double duvet set in pale cream and lilac flowers, small flowers one side, large flowers the other, same with the two pillow cases. Plus a brand new packaged king size flat sheet ...
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Art and crafts (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (20)
- Clothing (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (25)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Health, fashion and beauty (7)
- Household and DIY (19)
- Miscellaneous (26)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 20:00 Jujutsu / Self Defence
Deaths - Liz Spong
Liz SPONG Died peacefully at home, surrounded by Family on 5th October. A service was held on
Birthdays - Henry Biggin
Happy 8th Birthday Henry, With lots of love from Mum, Dad, Tillie Mai and all the Family xxx8
Marriages - Garry & Jssica George
We are pleased to announce the wedding of our Son Garry George to Jessica Wright on 16th October