"The brains of people diagnosed with autism are 'uniquely synchronised'," the Mail Online reports. Researchers used brain scans to study the brain activity of people with autism and found a distinctly unique pattern of connectivity…
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (12)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (11)
- Miscellaneous (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - Emi-Lou Emi-Lou
Emi-Lou XX Look who's 16!! Happy Birthday! Lots of love Auntie, Uncle Jim & Sophie Xxx 16
Deaths - Leigh Richard Bailey
Leigh Richard BAILEY 26.07.54 Remembering a Son, Brother, Uncle and Friend. Who passed away
Births - Lynnette and Terry Abbott
Lynnette and Terry Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Son JAMES. Born 3rd December
Marriages - Garry & Jssica George
We are pleased to announce the wedding of our Son Garry George to Jessica Wright on 16th October