Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TGNEWS to 80360 or you can email us Click here for details »
- Autistic brain 'overloaded with connections'
- Dual vaccine approach could help eradicate polio
- Summer fun
- Botox may be useful in treating stomach cancers
- 'Fat and 30' link to dementia is inconclusive
- Relationships and new baby
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Buy & Sell
Good working order upright hoover As above. Collection Westcliff
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (79)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (17)
- Miscellaneous (25)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Michael Woolley
Michael WOOLLEY Slipped away peacefully on 2nd August 2014 Gone from our eyes but not from our
Birthdays - Ellie Mae Stanton
Ellie Mae STANTON Happy 16th Birthday on August 14th Lots of Love Mum, Nan, Grandad Snob,
Marriages - Matthew & Amy Anderson & Sewell
Happy Wedding Day Daddy & Mummy on 28th July 2014 Love Beau xx
Births - Laura and Aaron Sharp
Laura and Aaron SHARP A beautiful baby boy Jake Cameron Born 01.50 on 20th June 2014 Weighing