Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting TGNEWS to 80360 or you can email us Click here for details »
Crime for Chafford Hundred
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Brooke Road, Grays,
Open 24 hours
Chafford 100 neighbourhood policing team
- PS Rob Thompson
- I am the current Neighbourhood Police Sergeant for the Grays South area. I have been with Essex Police since 2003 and have spent the previous 6 years on a response team in Tilbury. I look forward to a new challenge on this already well established neighbourhood team and hope that we can continue to improve our local residents safety and way of life. To do this we need your help, any information you can give us about criminality and anti-social behaviour in our area will be acted upon, and of course will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please email your neighbourhood constable if you have any information or concerns.
- PC Andy CAYLESS
- Hi, I'm Andy, I have been a uniformed constable since 1988. I am currently the dedicated neighbourhood constable for your area. Please feel free to get in contact if you need any advice. I am often out and about in the area, I encourage you to approach me and my team to say hello, we love meeting members of our community.
- PCSO Jackie Ball
- My name is Jackie, and I have been a PCSO since PCSO's were introduced to Essex Police and I have always been a PCSO on Chafford Hundred and North Stifford Village. I am always happy to talk to people about any issues occuring in the area.
- PCSO David Goldfinch
- My name is David and I have been a PCSO with Essex police since 2008. I have previously covered the Grays East ward. Please feel free to contact me with any queries you may have.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Chafford 100 Neighbourhood Policing Team pages.We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. Chafford 100 is part of the Thurrock district and covers areas including South Chafford, Chafford and North Stifford Village.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.