A three bedroom property situated in a central location close to Town Centre and Sea Front. The accommodation comprises: Two Receptions, Cellar, Shower Room & Bathroom, Kitchen/Diner. The property benefits from Rear Garden and Sea Views.
Lino flooring, original Victorian features, radiator, stairs leading down to cellar area/playroom, further reception room and shower room.
Cellar Area/ Playroom 16' x 13' 9" max ( 4.88m x 4.19m max )
Window to front, radiator, access to a further room.
Further Reception Room 11' 4" x 10' 7" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.26m )
Obscure shaped room, leading to:-
Low level WC, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 10" narrowing to 10' 7" x 22' 9" ( 3.91m narrowing to 3.23m x 6.93m )
Roll-top work surfaces, range of matching eye and base level units, space for cooker, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, tumble dryer and washing machine, breakfast bar, sunken butler sink, stable door to courtyard, lino flooring, window to rear.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.68m )
Original fireplace with marble surround and tiled hearth, window to side.
Lounge 13' x 14' 7" into bay ( 3.96m x 4.45m into bay )
Open fire with marble surround and tiled hearth, bay window to front, radiator.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 17' 5" x 14' 6" into bay narrowing to 11' 11" ( 5.31m x 4.42m into bay narrowing to 3.63m )
Bay window to front with views over park to sea, further window to front, open fireplace with marble surround and tiled hearth, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 12' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.78m )
Windows to side and rear, fireplace.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Window to side, radiator.
High level WC, bath with tiled side, heated towel rail, circular wash hand basin with cupboard below, two glazed windows to side, corner double shower with power shower, circular guard with opening door, lino flooring, radiator.
The rear garden is a courtyard with pond, double gates leading to road.
From our Dovercourt sales office proceed left along High Street where the property will be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.