We are delighted to offer for sale this exclusive development of three luxury apartments situated on Marine Parade with stunning sea views across Dovercourt Bay. This ground floor apartment comprises of three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, en-suite, bathroom, gardens and parking.
Glazed door from side leading to:-
Radiator, airing cupboard, door leading to:-
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, feature mirror with light.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, side panelled bath, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point.
Lounge 19' 10" max into bay x 13' 3" ( 6.05m max into bay x 4.04m )
Bay window to front, door to front, two windows to side, two radiators, inner patio doors leading to Kitchen/Diner, door to Hall.
Kitchen/diner 20' 11" max into bay x 10' narrowing to 5' 10" ( 6.38m max into bay x 3.05m narrowing to 1.78m )
Window to side, bay window to front, two radiators, patio doors to side. A range of roll-top work surfaces, range of modern eye and base level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave, corner carousel unit.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
Window to side, french doors to rear, door to En-Suite, radiator.
Heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, corner shower cubicle, feature mirror with light and shaver point, extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" plus recess x 8' 2" ( 3.12m plus recess x 2.49m )
Sash window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
Sash window to side, french doors to rear, radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden is laid to lawn with path to side gate and patio area, with raised beds, brick to sides and fence to rear. To the front of the property there is a lawn area, fence to sides and brick to other, path leading to side door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.