A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular residential location within Dovercourt. The accommodation comprises: Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms and Shower Room. The property benefits from Gardens Front and Rear and Off Road Parking.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Double glazed entrance door leading to:-
Textured and coved ceiling, stairs to first floor, radiator, telephone point.
Lounge 14' x 13' 8" narrowing to 12' 7" ( 4.27m x 4.17m narrowing to 3.84m )
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed window to front, radiator, understairs cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler, electric feature fireplace, access to:-
Kitchen/diner 17' x 8' 4" ( 5.18m x 2.54m )
Textured and coved ceiling, range of modern eye and base level units, roll-top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, built in oven with electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear, door leading to:-
Conservatory 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Brick base and UPVC Conservatory, double glazed door to side, tiled floor.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, access to loft, double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Textured ceiling, fully tiled, obscure double glazed window to rear, walk in double shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
Textured and coved ceiling, built in double wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear with partial sea views.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, built in wardrobe, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
Textured ceiling, double glazed window to front, radiator.
The rear garden is enclosed by wood panelled fencing, is mainly laid to lawn with a raised patio area, timber shed, built in hot tub which is to remain (subject to the purchasers demand). To the front of the property there is access and driveway, allocated parking space, small shingle area. There are partial sea views and woodland views.
Please note this is a leasehold property.
From our Dovercourt sales office proceed right along Main Road turning left into Laurel Avenue. Turn right into Long Meadows and left into Abbott Road. Turn left into Allfields and right into William Groom Avenue where the property will be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.